Tuesday, February 21, 2023

COLLAR FUN FOLD WITH WONDERFUL WORLD DSP


This is another flower that I fussy cut from the package of Wonderful World dsp.  A 3 3/4" x 5" piece of another sheet from the package was used for the collar fold.  This piece was then added to a white piece of white card stock of the same size.  Next I matted these two pieces with Starry Sky card stock and then added them to the white card base.  The papers in this free package of dsp are so pretty.  Love the colors!  

Thank you for coming by today!

 

1 comment:

Cheryl W said...

Love this layout. That paper really is lovely. I've got a flower sticker that I need to use up, and I think I'll follow your lead and make a card like this. Thanks for the inspiration.

The dsp is from Thoughtful Journey.  The deer are from Impression Obsession.  The die that I used to cut the trees actually had trees comple...