Sunday, February 12, 2023

BOHO INDIGO MEDLEY - #3


The card base is Night of Navy.  I cut a piece of ivory card stock that is 4" x 5 1/4" and then just embossed the right portion of that piece and adhered it to the card base.  The papers in this collection are 6" x 6".  When you use a piece from one of the sheets that is 4" x 5 1/4" it leaves this 2" strip.  I trimmed it down to 2" x 5" and then added it to a mat that is 2 1/4" x 5 1/4".   I have a lot of these 2" strips that will be used on cards.........maybe a good project for my friends and I to work on at a play date........

Thank you for coming by today!

 

2 comments:

Wanda said...

What a lovely card. Simple yet elegant.

Cheryl W said...

Pretty card and a good use of your 2" strips of DSP.

The dsp is from Thoughtful Journey.  The deer are from Impression Obsession.  The die that I used to cut the trees actually had trees comple...