Thursday, February 16, 2023

MORE "FLOWERS FOR ALL SEASONS"


While I had the package of dsp on my table, I made a second card.  The card base is Magenta Madness card stock.  The white layer measures 4" x 5 1/4".  Before adding it to the card base, I added strips of the patterned dsp.  This was added to the card base.  I used a die to cut a rectangle from white and one from the Magenta Madness.  I stamped my sentiment and then put them together.....off setting them for a different look.  The sentiment was added with dimensionals and then the punched green leaves were tucked in behind.

Thank you for coming by today!

 

2 comments:

Wanda said...

Oh so pretty. I love the colors and I especially love how you layered the words. It's a perfect card!!

Cheryl W said...

Your card reminds me of Spring - sp fresh and pretty! I really like the blue and green strips on either side of the floral pattern. The different colors really add some interest, yet they still coordinate beautifully.

The dsp is from Thoughtful Journey.  The deer are from Impression Obsession.  The die that I used to cut the trees actually had trees comple...