Wednesday, March 1, 2023

MY MARCH CHALLENGE TO MYSELF

Recently I saw someone on a Facebook group mention that she was going to spend the month of March using up retired Stampin' Up! papers.  What a great idea!  I have new papers I wanting to use too, but this month is going to be dedicated to posting cards using retired dsp. I may throw in an extra card or two here and there with some of the new ones I have.  Here are the first two using Flowering Fields.  


Spring is just around the corner (thank goodness) and I am really anxious to see flowers again.  This designer series paper is perfect invite spring into our area.  My sister has a birthday coming up and so I am making cards to send her as a surprise.  I have a feeling she is one who sends Thank You cards for various reasons so I am making sure to include several of them.  (See card #2 below)


I used to have a reputation for sending cards late.  I still do now and then, but this is a fun stamp to use for those that I know are going to arrive after the birthday.  I found the layout for this one on Pinterest and used a different label and sentiment.

Is anyone else out there up for the challenge of using retired papers for the month of March?

Thank you for coming by today!

 

2 comments:

Lynette said...

You have such pretty papers, it seems like it would be a very fun thing to use them up! How nice of you to send cards to your sister. I'm sure she will love them!

Cheryl W said...

These are such pretty cards and a great use of your retired DSP. All the Stampin' Up papers I have are retired (they were given to me long ago), and I'm doing my best to use them up. I still have literally hundreds of 12 X 12 sheets, however, so it's going to take me awhile. LOL

CHEERFUL DAISIES

Daisies have always been one of my favorite flowers.  They just seem so happy.  When Stampin' Up! came out with the Cheerful Daisies I d...