Sunday, March 5, 2023

FOUR CARDS FROM ONE SHEET


Once I saw some of the cards using this paper, I bought a package and later realized it was so fun I bought another pack (maybe on clearance).  HERE is the video that I followed to make these cards.  In fact, if you watch the video, I will be showing the rest of the cards from that video here every day through March 12 (except this Tuesday).  The video doesn't demonstrate all of the designs but it was easy to see what she had done.   Today's cards are made by cutting a 6 x 6 sheet of the paper into four 3 x 3 pieces.  Great way to use this wonderful paper and get the most for your money! See the other three below............



For this one, I flipped the square 180 degrees and used the darker portion at the bottom.

Thank you for coming by today!


3 comments:

Wanda said...

Wow! Wow! and WOW! All three of the cards are beautiful!!!

Lynette said...

That is really beautiful paper, Vicki, and it makes makes gorgeous simple cards!

Cheryl W said...

Boy, you really made the most of that gorgeous paper! That's a very cool way to do it, too. I really like these. Now you've got me wondering if I have some paper that might work in a similar way.

This is another card I made following the video from Owl Star Stampers that I referred to on my May 1st post.  For this one the only pieces ...