Tuesday, March 14, 2023

SAND & SEA DSP

These three cards are using more of that same pattern from the Sand & Seas dsp pack.  You might have guessed that it was my favorite.  Two more of these cards were among the ones chosen for my sister's birthday.  I was so happy when she told me that she could use every one of the cards I gave her.  (Funny thing is that she is the one to "blame" for my getting addicted to making cards.  She used to make some but now quilts instead.)






Thank you for coming by today!

 

1 comment:

Lynette said...

I love the matching embossing on these cards, Vicki. I'm glad your sister appreciated the cards you gave her!

Choosing the right paper is important! Heidi Collins demonstrated this layout on a YouTube video that I cannot find again.  I had the Softly...