Monday, March 27, 2023

ANOTHER POCKET CARD


After making the card that I posted a couple of days ago, I grabbed a piece of discontinued dsp from the Fine Art Gallery dsp and made a second card.  This is a great card to use up a 12" x 5 1/4" piece of dsp!

When I wanted to make the diagonal cut I made a couple light pencil marks to show where I wanted to line up the paper in the trimmer.  It was easier this time to make those marks on the back side.  By doing that, however, the angles came out to be in the opposite direction from the first one I made.  I actually like this one better.....partly because of the colors but the angle seemed to be more "natural".

 Thank you for coming by today!

 

3 comments:

Lynette said...

I like the angles better on this card, too, and the paper is so pretty!

Wanda said...

In a word. BEAUTIFUL!!!

Cheryl W said...

Great idea to cut so that the angles go the other way. This really turned out pretty. I plan on giving this card design a try in the near future.

Choosing the right paper is important! Heidi Collins demonstrated this layout on a YouTube video that I cannot find again.  I had the Softly...