Thursday, March 16, 2023

BIRD BALLAD DSP

When the collection of the stamps and dsp was released, I thought I needed it because we love feeding the birds at our house.   I did love the stamps and I loved some of the sheets of dsp..........this was my least favorite and hardest to use up.  For each of these I used pieces that were 3 3/4" x 5"......two vertically and one horizontally.  Then I simply used the stamps with this beautiful font to add sentiments across the matted dsp pieces.




Thank you for coming by today!

 

4 comments:

Lynette said...

I think this paper is great, and your cards are simple and wonderful. A bird-lover will really appreciate getting them!

Cheryl W said...

I think you found the perfect way to use a paper that seemed more difficult. Those birds are so pretty (I love watching them, too) and other bird lovers will also love these cards.

Wanda said...

Perfect use for this DSP. I have some pieces I had no idea what to do with. Now to find them111 TFS

bonnie32002 said...

I think you made great use of an un-favorite paper.

Choosing the right paper is important! Heidi Collins demonstrated this layout on a YouTube video that I cannot find again.  I had the Softly...