Tuesday, March 21, 2023

FLOWERS FOR EVERY SEASON


I CASED this card from one I saw on Pinterest made by Lesley's Stampin Ground.  I was having a hard time using this dsp pattern.  While it is very pretty, it is just a really lot of yellow.  When I saw Lesley's card, I knew that was a great way to use it.  The layout is the same but I used a different die for the opening, sentiment, flower and greenery to accomplish the same look.  You can see the card I copied HERE on Pinterest.

Yesterday two friends came and we made cards from the kits that I had made up.  This is one of the 15 cards we made.  The others will show up on later blog posts because I have everything scheduled for the end of the month.  All of the cards also used retired dsp!

Thank you for coming by today!

3 comments:

Wanda said...

That's a wow card. Very elegant looking!!

Lynette said...

Another beauty. How fun that your friends came over again to make cards. And so nice of you to have things made up for them.

Cheryl W said...

Very pretty! That's a great layout. I need to remember it to use it in the future.

Choosing the right paper is important! Heidi Collins demonstrated this layout on a YouTube video that I cannot find again.  I had the Softly...