Friday, March 10, 2023

TWO 3 X 5 1/2 PCS OF NEW HORIZON

 
I could have made some mini slim line cards with these two 3 x 5 1/2 pieces but elected to just use them on a standard A2 card.  The first piece seems to have a natural area to use as a horizon.  The video I had watched added some grass along that area.  Then some birds and a sentiment was added.  The New Horizon collection also has some little enamel pebbles which add a fun element to the card.


Now for this card, I flipped the piece and used the blue area at the bottom because it looked more like water.  Once again there is a natural line for a horizon so I stamped the trees and stamped the birds two times.  

All of the cards this month using papers from this collection are CASED from the video that I referred to in an earlier post.  She did such a great job of creating scenes that there wasn't much I could do to improve what was right there in front of me.

Thank you for coming by today!

 

3 comments:

Wanda said...

Breathtaking. You cards create a feeling of calm and serenity.

Lynette said...

That is very cool, Vicki! Such pretty paper and you have created some wonderful scenes.

Cheryl W said...

Your cards using this DSP have all been so lovely. Thanks for sharing them!

Choosing the right paper is important! Heidi Collins demonstrated this layout on a YouTube video that I cannot find again.  I had the Softly...