Sunday, March 12, 2023

MARCH 11 AND MARCH 12 POSTS

Well, I did it again!  I had cards in a folder earmarked for yesterday but forgot to get them scheduled for my blog.  So today you will get 4 cards.

The first two are from one sheet of 6 x 6 New Horizon dsp that is now retired.  My cards that are being shared are actually all CASED from a video I saw on YouTube.  If you go back to my March 5 post, you will find a link to the video I followed.



For this one I didn't use a full mat but just emphasized two of the corners.

The next two cards were cut a little shorter but each 3 inches wide.  


I love the script on this sentiment.


And here are three more of those cute little pebbles.  Thank you for checking out all of these cards made from the New Horizon dsp!  You may be tired to seeing them so tomorrow I'll be sharing something different but still using retired dsp.  I'm on a mission!


 

2 comments:

Lynette said...

You have great elements for scenes to go with the pretty paper! Good job of sticking to your "mission!"

Cheryl W said...

These cards are all so nice. The scenes are calm and peaceful, so I think some of them would work well for sympathy cards. Good work using up that retired DSP!

Choosing the right paper is important! Heidi Collins demonstrated this layout on a YouTube video that I cannot find again.  I had the Softly...