Sunday, March 26, 2023

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BROTHER


I chose to make a card with a serene scene.  He and his wife now reside in Arizona several months during the winter and early spring.  He is semi-retired and needs to be able to "Relax and Enjoy" the day.  He loves to golf and loves exploring the area around where they live.

This doesn't really depict the scenery around his home in Arizona, but it certainly looks like a calming place to me.  Before mailing, I added my message to that large panel on the right.

Thanks for coming by today!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

I'm sure your brother loved the scene you created for him, and all the thought you put into his card. I love the special layout.

Cheryl W said...

I have really loved all the cards you have made with this serene-looking paper. This one is really special because of the fancy fold. I'm sure your brother will love his card, too.

Choosing the right paper is important! Heidi Collins demonstrated this layout on a YouTube video that I cannot find again.  I had the Softly...