Sunday, March 19, 2023

3 MORE BIRD BALLAD

I was able to use up all of the rest of this pattern.  I had searched Pinterest for ideas using this design but decided to just cut up the remaining portions into 3 3/4" x 5" pieces  Very simple cards but at least I have no more of it.  There are 3 more similar cards that I won't bother posting.  




Starting tomorrow there will be new cards made with old papers.....but no more of these birds.  It has felt good to be using up some of these old designs. I store my 12 x 12 designer papers in the drawers of rolling carts.  Inside I put a sheet of paper on top listing the packages that are in there for ease in finding a particular design.  Through this effort to use up papers, I have managed to cross of 3 from the lists.  That is some progress.  I just wish it had made more of a dent in my stash!  Thank you for coming by today!

1 comment:

Cheryl W said...

They may be simple cards, but they're very useful for an encouraging note. I know it's too late, but it occured to me that you could have used the word "tweet" in your sentiments for these cards. For example, the sentiment could be "Tweet birthday wishes." or "Thank you. You're so Tweet."

This is another card I made following the video from Owl Star Stampers that I referred to on my May 1st post.  For this one the only pieces ...