Friday, March 3, 2023

RETIRED NEW HORIZON DSP


When this paper came out I was a little confused as how to use it. However, I started seeing these amazing card that were creating wonderful scenes.  This month you are going to be seeing a lot of this dsp from me.  YouTube and Pinterest are great sources of inspiration.  I watched a video from "Create With Terri Gaines" and made this 3D card.  The card does lay flat to send in the mail.  Below is a second picture of it with a view slightly from the top.


 Thank you for coming by today!

1 comment:

Cheryl W said...

That's really an interesting and different sort of card. I like it a lot! I may have to hunt down that video by Terri Gaines and watch it. I probably don't have the right dies for it, but it would be fun to see how it's made, nonetheless.

Choosing the right paper is important! Heidi Collins demonstrated this layout on a YouTube video that I cannot find again.  I had the Softly...