For these two cards, I simply used leftover pieces from previous projects. The tulips are such a great reminder that Spring is just around the corner and soon we will be able to see some flowers blooming.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
CLOSING OUT SEPTEMBER
I do have a few more cards that I will be using for Thanksgiving but tomorrow, I'll give you a break. It's using a recent die but ...
-
Card #13 Card #14 I had a request to post a picture of all of these cards together so after I scheduled this post, I too...
-
I don't think this card needs much explanation, so I will just give you the materials I used. Webster Pages Paper "Hollywood Vogue...
-
These were suggested layouts used for the pieces that were cut however I did make some minor changes on the ones I made. I'm ...
2 comments:
Sorry, I'm behind again! I love these tulip cards. It's hard to believe looking around here that spring is just around the corner!! I hope you're right. Clever way to make a shamrock for all the St. Patrick's Day cards you made. And the other papers you used (the birds, peaches, etc.) are all so pretty. Way to keep at using up your papers. (And yes, I know they will never ALL get used up. LOL!)
These really are fresh-looking and springlike. Love the bright colors. Way to use up your scraps! I, for one, can hardly wait for warmer weather when we can sit outside most of the day.
Post a Comment