Tuesday, March 28, 2023

BERRY DELIGHTFUL DSP


When in doubt, the "book binder" style of card is a "go to" way to use some dsp.  With Spring slowing showing up, my mind starts thinking of fresh fruit so I grabbed this paper and stamp set.  I combined the dsp with the "Berry Blessings" stamp set that was a free item in a previous Sale-A-Bration.  Before adding glue to the binder section of the card, I tied a piece of Blackberry Bliss ribbon around and just tied a knot instead of a bow.  The rest is pretty self explanatory.

Thank you so much for coming by today!

 

3 comments:

Wanda said...

What a fun card. I have always loved that set and the DSP that matched it!! I probably have some left!!

Lynette said...

Beautiful, Vicki! I love the wonderful colors, and that is always a great idea to do the book binder.

Cheryl W said...

The book binder design is one of my go-to card designs, too. In fact, I made one today to donate to the thrift store. Love the colors and the layering on your card.

Choosing the right paper is important! Heidi Collins demonstrated this layout on a YouTube video that I cannot find again.  I had the Softly...