Thursday, March 30, 2023

SWEET AS A PEACH DSP

This is a CASE of THIS CARD that I saw on Pinterest by Jenna Bohanon.  I loved the colors and the cute little cluster of peaches.  I hadn't used this set for a long time and forgot that there is a die that cuts those tiny little flowers.  They were a bit of a challenge to add to the card with glue but I managed  The bigger flowers would probably have worked with a glue dot and I suppose I could have rolled a small glue dot to fit for the tiny flowers..........didn't think of that in time.

If you happen to still have the stamps, dies and some of this paper, there are a lot of great ideas on Pinterest.

Anyway, I do love this card.  I also like that using the same stamp and die for the leaves on another card, you can add flowers instead of the peaches.

Thank you for coming by today!

 

4 comments:

Lynette said...

That's a great layout, and I love the colors and stamps you used. So pretty!

Wanda said...

Very sweet. I just love the look of your card. Perfect colors too!

Wanda said...

I love everything about your card. From the striped DSP to the tiny little flowers!!

Cheryl W said...

Sweet card! The colors look so summery and fresh. I like that layout, too.

From the pattern on  this  video you will get two cards with this layout.  These are mine. Thank you for coming by today!