Saturday, March 18, 2023

WHOLE LOT OF LOVELY DSP

Before the "Sweet as a Peach" dsp was released, there had been 2 sheets with a peach design in the "Whole Lot of Lovely" pack.  I hadn't purchased the entire package but bought a "paper share" from Ann Schach.  I still have some of those papers....hoarding a couple of the designs!

I put these two cards very quickly and then made up a couple of card kits for my friends and I to put together with a different layout.



Thank you for coming by today!

 

2 comments:

Wanda said...

Beautiful. So bright and cheery!! Makes me look forward to spring!

Cheryl W said...

Your sentiment is so perfect for this DSP. Great cards!

Choosing the right paper is important! Heidi Collins demonstrated this layout on a YouTube video that I cannot find again.  I had the Softly...