Wednesday, March 22, 2023

JUST A NOTE


It isn't necessary to have an elaborate layout with lots of different folds etc.  These two cards are a way to feature a piece of dsp.  For the first one I added a 4" x 5 1/4" white layer that had been embossed with the Subtle 3D Embossing Folder.  I love how it gives such a simple background for the matted dsp.


For this one I simply matted a horizontal piece of the dsp that was left over from another project and added it to a white card base.  I stamped the sentiment and then decided that there was still something missing.  I had a mini dragonfly stamp that I think was included as a free gift from something I ordered a long time ago.  I don't think I had ever used it.  I stamped it three times and then considered the card to be finished.

Thank you for coming by today!

 

3 comments:

Wanda said...

I love them both. The soft subtle colors are very calming

Lynette said...

Such a cute little dragonfly, and that paper is so beautiful. I love the simplicity of these cards.

Cheryl W said...

That pretty dsp is definitely the star of your cards. I like your addition of the little stamped dragonflies. I think they were just the right extra touch.

CHEERFUL DAISIES

Daisies have always been one of my favorite flowers.  They just seem so happy.  When Stampin' Up! came out with the Cheerful Daisies I d...