Friday, March 31, 2023

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!

...
When I saw this paper in the full 12" x 12" sheet from "Forever Greenery", I wasn't sure if I liked it.  However, when a piece or two were cut from the sheet, I really came to like it.  You can make a card and just let the dsp say it all.....well, except for adding a sentiment.  Having a wider white area around the matted piece really sets off the whole thing.

WOW!  I accomplished my mission of using retired designer series papers on my blog the entire month of March!  Sure wish it had made a dent in the supply, but at least it was a start.  When thinking about making all of these cards with retired papers, I decided that if I'm not careful, my "NEW" papers that I have will be retired before I know it.  In that case, I'll just be able to use anything.  

Thank you for stopping by today!

 

3 comments:

Wanda said...

Very rich looking. Perfect for a guy too!

Cheryl W said...

That paper is really eye-catching - especially with that wide white border. You're doing a great job using your retired DSP!

Lynette said...

I love green, so this paper is very beautiful, in my opinion! I love how great cards look with just featuring the wonderful papers.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN CATS

Our oldest granddaughter has turned out to be quite the world traveler.  Right now she is in Italy with a tour group.  When the tour has con...