Friday, March 31, 2023

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!

...
When I saw this paper in the full 12" x 12" sheet from "Forever Greenery", I wasn't sure if I liked it.  However, when a piece or two were cut from the sheet, I really came to like it.  You can make a card and just let the dsp say it all.....well, except for adding a sentiment.  Having a wider white area around the matted piece really sets off the whole thing.

WOW!  I accomplished my mission of using retired designer series papers on my blog the entire month of March!  Sure wish it had made a dent in the supply, but at least it was a start.  When thinking about making all of these cards with retired papers, I decided that if I'm not careful, my "NEW" papers that I have will be retired before I know it.  In that case, I'll just be able to use anything.  

Thank you for stopping by today!

 

3 comments:

Wanda said...

Very rich looking. Perfect for a guy too!

Cheryl W said...

That paper is really eye-catching - especially with that wide white border. You're doing a great job using your retired DSP!

Lynette said...

I love green, so this paper is very beautiful, in my opinion! I love how great cards look with just featuring the wonderful papers.

Choosing the right paper is important! Heidi Collins demonstrated this layout on a YouTube video that I cannot find again.  I had the Softly...