Saturday, April 1, 2023

SHARON ARMSTRONG - March 13 Mystery Monday Stamping


This is another card made while watching Sharon Armstrong's Mystery Monday videos.  It isn't always easy to know how the cards are going to turn out.  Measurements are given on Sunday of supplies needed but many times the card goes together completely different than you expect.    With the piece that I prepared for the sentiment, I assumed it would be centered on the card front.  But the clue during the video instructed us to place it like I did.  I would have liked it better if the sentiment layer had been more squared. 

If you haven't ever done one of Sharon's Mystery Monday challenges, you can sign up for her emails on her blog.  Then each Sunday she sends out an email with announcements and "Clue 1" which is the measurements and supplies you need.  It's fun!

(P.S.  My March Challenge to use retired dsp is over but this card was made in March and more of my April posts will be showing cards that were made during March.)

Thank you for coming by today!

 

3 comments:

Wanda said...

Just lovely! Such pretty DSP and fabulous wording.

Lynette said...

Congratulations - way to go! Another pretty card.

Cheryl W said...

You created a great card, but I agree about making the sentiment panel square, rather than rectangular. I like Sharon's mystery clues. I don't always make the cards, but I do study the clues and try to imagine how I would construct the card.

   These are the other two cards I made following the video from Owl Star Stampers.  You can find a link to the video on my May 1st post. Th...