Sunday, April 16, 2023

STAMPIN' UP! - Forever Blooms


These two cards were made using the Forever Blooms stamp set.  It is such a pretty sprig of flowers.  For the first card, I folded the 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" Balmy Blue card stock in half.  I then cut away a 1" piece from the right side of the base.  I added the stamped and colored design t the front and then a piece of the gingham dsp to the inside of the card where it would still show when the card is closed.  I'm not happy with the placement of the "sympathy".  I wish I would have just stamped a narrow strip instead of the one I used.


Instead of cutting of the right edge of the front on this card, I added some scored lines for detail.  I don't think I will add a sentiment to the front of this card unless I stamp a small one in the lower left corner.

Thanks for coming by today!

 

1 comment:

Cheryl W said...

The stamp you used is really lovely - no matter what colors you use. I like the design of this card, too. It's always nice to see a little color when the card is open, as well as when it is closed.

   These are the other two cards I made following the video from Owl Star Stampers.  You can find a link to the video on my May 1st post. Th...