Friday, April 7, 2023

HAPPY EASTER, TARYN

was
The card I made for our granddaughter was inspired by one I saw on Pinterest.  Although I couldn't find the one I originally saw, I did see another one made by Eva Dietz (Stampin' With Eva) which she made back in 2013.

I used two different oval dies for the ears and a heart upside down for the bunny face.  I punched out a little circle with the same dsp for the nose and then attached two black metal dots for the eyes.  I really like this cute little bunny.

Thank you for coming by today!


 

4 comments:

Lynette said...

That certainly IS a cute little bunny! I love it in pink. What a great Easter card, Vicki.

Wanda said...

Absolutely adorable!!!

bonnie32002 said...

This is adorable!

Cheryl W said...

That is so sweet. I think I'll pin it for reference next year. This would make some great Easter cards for me to donate to the thrift store.

This is another card I made following the video from Owl Star Stampers that I referred to on my May 1st post.  For this one the only pieces ...