Thursday, April 13, 2023

TRUE BEAUTY AND AWASH IN BEAUTY


This is definitely a CASE of a card I saw on Pinterest.  My card is very close to the same as the one made by Rae Jean Communal.  With all the details to this card it was a little time consuming but certainly well worth the effort.  After taking the photo of the card, I quickly addressed an envelope, attached a stamp for non-machinable mail.  (I love the butterfly postage stamp!) and sent the card to a high school friend dealing with Cancer.  I have been sending a card a week to her for the last 1 year and 3 months.  She is such a sweet person!  I don't live close enough to her to be of any help but I know she appreciates these cards.  

Thank you for coming by today!

3 comments:

Wanda said...

I love it. I love all the pretty pieces and that lattice background is a perfect touch.

Cheryl W said...

I love the trellis die you used. All the other pretty details dressed it up even more. Your friend is lucky to have you for a friend. A card a week is a big commitment!

Lynette said...

A beautiful card, Vicki, and so sweet of you to send your friend a card every week!

This is another card I made following the video from Owl Star Stampers that I referred to on my May 1st post.  For this one the only pieces ...