Wednesday, April 5, 2023

HAPPY EASTER, TUCKER


Making cards for our grandson is getting to be more of a challenge.  Tucker is 17 so I certainly don't want to give him a card that is too childish and I want it to be different than the ones I make for the 5 granddaughters.  I saw a card similar to this on Pinterest.  I actually had the scrap of gingham paper and the blue strip of card stock on my table.  I used SU blenders to color the cute bunny.

Thank you for coming by today!

3 comments:

Lynette said...

It DOES get harder as they get older, doesn't it? I think your card is perfect for him, and I'm sure he will enjoy getting it.

Jeanne H said...

Excellent card. I think I have the bunny stamp, somewhere. TFS

Cheryl W said...

I agree that it gets harder as the years go by. My grandsons are all in their teens, and I struggle to make them interesting cards. I know they care more about the $ inside, but I still want their cards to be special. You did a great job on this card. Him certain he'll appreciate it.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN CATS

Our oldest granddaughter has turned out to be quite the world traveler.  Right now she is in Italy with a tour group.  When the tour has con...