Monday, April 17, 2023

BETTER DAYS - Two Step Stamp set


When I saw this set, I decided I wanted it.  I grew up on a farm and have always appreciated the variety of colors in rolling hills especially when a variety of crops are growing in the fields.  Once I got the set, I've only made one card.  I stamped and cut out the piece but didn't know here to go with it.  Eventually I added it to the white mat which I had run through the Subtle 3D embossing folder.  Then I added it to the So Saffron dotted dsp and onto the white card base.  Now I just need to find another way to use it.  Guess I better head over to Pinterest.

Thank you for coming by today!

 

2 comments:

Wanda said...

SO pretty!

Cheryl W said...

That looks like it would mae a "Hello, sunshine" card. That's a sweet little scene you've created. I love the looks of the rolling hills in farm country, too. I remember driving to my hometown one summer and seeing canola fields (yellow) and flax fields(purple) in full bloom side-by-side. It was so beautiful!

This is another card I made following the video from Owl Star Stampers that I referred to on my May 1st post.  For this one the only pieces ...