Sunday, April 9, 2023

HAPPY EASTER


I saw a card made by Terri Gaines on Pinterest and decided that was going to be the design I used for cards that I send to current and retired priests who have been in our lives.  I also made a few extras for others.  I was really happy that I had that Stampin' Up! dsp that looked like wood.  The "Painted Texture" embossing folder has become one of my very favorite folders.

I hope all of you are having a wonderful weekend with family or friends.  Thank you for stopping by!


 

2 comments:

Lynette said...

What a beautiful Easter card, Vicki! I hope you had a wonderful day yesterday.

Cheryl W said...

Beautiful Easter card. I like your embossed background, too. I could definitely use an embossing folder like that!

This is another card I made following the video from Owl Star Stampers that I referred to on my May 1st post.  For this one the only pieces ...