Tuesday, April 4, 2023

EASTER CARDS

Well, it looks like I forgot to post cards or Sunday and Monday so today you will see those plus the one scheduled for today.  I plan these cards out in a folder on my computer and label them for when I want to show them on my computer.  Sometimes those cards just don't get on my blog as planned.


Sunday's card is one my friends and I made to donate to the Independent Living Center where my mother had lived.  The stamps and dies are from Lawn Fawn.


These Monday's cards are a variety of dsp patterns from the same paper pack.  These cards are going to a Care Center where my mother also spent some time.


And finally, today's card is the design we used for the ones donated to a care center where my husband's mother spent her final days.  

Thank you for coming by today!

 

2 comments:

Wanda said...

WOW! They are all beautiful! I especially love the basket with the jelly beans, it's just too cute!!

Lynette said...

Three wonderful cards, Vicki! I love the stamps and the papers.

This is another card I made following the video from Owl Star Stampers that I referred to on my May 1st post.  For this one the only pieces ...