Tuesday, April 18, 2023

MY MYSTERY MONDAY "Experiment"


Cutting pieces to specific measurements using card stock, designer papers, inks, stamps, dies etc. can be a real challenge............especially when you don't know what the end result is supposed to look like.  Those directions are emailed out on Sundays.  On Monday evenings Sharon Armstrong then does a live video giving us clues one at a time what to do next.  Everyone's cards are different because of the colors, papers and dsp they choose.  Sometimes the cards are even assembled differently.....by accident or by choice.   After seeing some of the alternate layouts from this Mystery Monday, I would like to make a new one because I really liked some of their "rogue" layouts better than this one which was by the directions.

Thank you for coming by today.

 

2 comments:

Wanda said...

So pretty. And I'm loving all of those layers! It's a very lovely card!

Cheryl W said...

I have never made one of Sharon's mystery cards, but I get her instructions every Sunday and try to imagine how the card is supposed to go together. Your card turned out really nice. Sounds like you enjoy the challenge!

   These are the other two cards I made following the video from Owl Star Stampers.  You can find a link to the video on my May 1st post. Th...