Monday, April 10, 2023

STAMPIN' UP! - Irresistible Blooms

 


After I had met the personal challenge to myself to use retired designer papers through the entire month of March, it sure felt good to be able to pull out some new dsp from Stampin' Up!  The Irresistible stamps, dies and Hello Irresistible dsp are really a great collection!

I saw THIS card on Pinterest.  I absolutely loved the way she (StampItUpWithJaimie.com) had cut that die four times and applied them to the front of her card as the background.  Now I'm glad I did like she did, but on the other hand, it was a bit tricky dealing with the die cut once I had the adhesive sheet off of each piece.  It wanted to twist and turn........but I won the battle by taking a deep breath and a lot of patience.  

The flowers and leaves were die cut from pieces of the 6 x 6  "Hello Irresistible" designer series paper. Circles were cut from a set of Tutti stitched circles.  

Thank you for stopping by today!


3 comments:

Wanda said...

So very pretty and what a fun embossed background!

Lynette said...

Congrats on winning the battle, Vicki! Your card turned out wonderfully!

Cheryl W said...

I can see why it took a lot of time and patience to adhere that delicat die-cut to your background. It really packs a dimensional punch, though, so I'd say it's defintely worth it. Very pretty card!

   These are the other two cards I made following the video from Owl Star Stampers.  You can find a link to the video on my May 1st post. Th...