Friday, April 14, 2023

FANCY FLORA DSP


The papers in the Fancy Flora dsp package all look like beautiful water colors.  I watched THIS video and decided to make one like it.  My "bow" is a little thick.....I should have just tied a single instead of a double.

This card was sent to another of my high school classmates.  She is an amazing lady!  Her husband has MS and requires a lot of care given by her.  Somehow she finds time to make Quilts of Valor for those who have served our country.  At our last class reunion she gave 17 quilts to class members and/or their spouses who had served. But that isn't the end of the things she does for others.  When I saw this stamp, I immediately thought of Pat and sent her this card.  It meant a lot to her to be acknowledged for the wonderful things she does.  (Oh, and I forgot to mention that she is a wonderful baker.  She has multiple blue ribbons for the pies she makes.)

Thank you for coming by today!
 

3 comments:

Wanda said...

So pretty. That DSP is the best, isn't it?

Cheryl W said...

Your friend sounds like an amazing woman!And it was nice of you to recognize all she does for others by sending her the beautiful card you made. I watched Jackie Bolhuis' video. I like her style, too, and have watched a few of her videos.

Lynette said...

Some people can just do it all, can't they? Wonderful card you made for her.

This is another card I made following the video from Owl Star Stampers that I referred to on my May 1st post.  For this one the only pieces ...