Wednesday, April 19, 2023

ANOTHER MYSTERY MONDAY PROJECT


I wasn't thrilled with the Mystery Monday project that I posted yesterday, but this one I liked.  A few weeks ago I learned that for these challenges it is best to choose non-directional dsp.  I also try to use dsp that is retired for these projects in case I'm not happy with the end result.  

The measurements for this card were very simple and easy to follow when following the step-by-step clues.  The directions were to stamp two designs and then add them to the white panel with one overlapping to the left and one overlapping to the right.  When I chose the dsp to use, I already had these die cuts in a bag and used them instead and added them the way I wanted.  As Sharon Armstrong would say, I went "rogue".

Thank you for coming by today!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Goodness, I didn't realize how far behind I was with my blogs! Sorry about that, Vicki. I have checked out all of your cards, but I won't comment on all of them. I'll just say, as always, I like them all!! I'm glad you have so much time to spend doing what you love to do. I have reached the end of my completed cards and have to spend some more time in my stamping room!

Cheryl W said...

I love your placement of those die-cuts and the fact that they are different shades of the same color. I think readers can tell from my blogposts how much I love die-cutting, so your card really appealed to me.

This is another card I made following the video from Owl Star Stampers that I referred to on my May 1st post.  For this one the only pieces ...