Friday, April 21, 2023

MAGNOLIA LANE DSP


Today we are going to go watch one of our granddaughters perform in probably her final dance recital.  We have two granddaughters who have been in dance.  The oldest one danced beautifully and stayed in long enough to do her Senior performance.  Our youngest granddaughter is also a very talented dancer -sometimes being in 7-8 of the presentations.  Ballet was always my favorite because of the grace with which they perform.  Taryn probably won't be continuing with dance because her interest leans more now to volleyball.  I will miss going to recitals but will still enjoy watching her at her volleyball games.  She's also talented in that arena.

 Thank you for coming by today!

3 comments:

Wanda said...

Very pretty card. I agree with you on the grace of ballet but I am a volleyball fan. I played in an evening group and we took first and second place many times. It's a fun sport. I'm sure you will see some of that ballet show up in volleyball moves!

Lynette said...

I'm sure you enjoyed Taryn's last dancing performance! And you will enjoy watching her athletic ability as well. :-) Your card is very pretty - a great flower and such pretty paper.

Cheryl W said...

Love that big magnolia! It adds a lot to your pretty card. I love watching my grands perform, too, no matter what it is. I give them lots of credit for being willing to go out there and do their best in front of an adult audience.

   These are the other two cards I made following the video from Owl Star Stampers.  You can find a link to the video on my May 1st post. Th...