Thursday, April 6, 2023

HUES OF HAPPINESS DSP


When I saw a video making this card, I thought to myself.....WOW!  The Hues of Happiness paper is gorgeous on its own, but when I saw how this card was made, I knew I just had to make one too.  I am so sorry that I went back to YouTube to find a link for you in my saved videos but couldn't find it.  If I find it later, I will add it to this post.  Check out the inside of the card below.


Because there are so many colors in these beautiful flowers, there were two different combinations that she showed on the video using a different portion of the paper and a different color of card stock for the base.  This card was sent to one of my friends for her birthday in March.

Thank you for coming by today!

 

2 comments:

Wanda said...

SO pretty and I love that you added the DSP to the inside of the card too! Nice touch

Cheryl W said...

Gorgeous card! I love how the inside is finished off. I always think it's such a nice surprise to open a card and see a pretty interior. I don't always have time to make them pretty, but I sure try to do it as often as possible.

This is another card I made following the video from Owl Star Stampers that I referred to on my May 1st post.  For this one the only pieces ...