I have to give credit to Wanda Pettijohn for the design of this card. When I saw her card, I just had to make one like it. Wanda's cards inspire me quite often!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
CLOSING OUT SEPTEMBER
I do have a few more cards that I will be using for Thanksgiving but tomorrow, I'll give you a break. It's using a recent die but ...
-
Card #13 Card #14 I had a request to post a picture of all of these cards together so after I scheduled this post, I too...
-
I don't think this card needs much explanation, so I will just give you the materials I used. Webster Pages Paper "Hollywood Vogue...
-
These were suggested layouts used for the pieces that were cut however I did make some minor changes on the ones I made. I'm ...
2 comments:
I'm SO glad you find inspiration in my cards and thank you for visiitng my blog, it really does mean a lot to me.
Fabulous card! I love that background cutout die. It adds so much dimension to your card with out grabbing all the attention.
Post a Comment