Sunday, January 7, 2024

AWASH IN BEAUTY


Now that the concentration on Christmas cards is over, I am back to pulling out retired designer series papers.  I had a full sheet of this little design and went to work using it up.  I also had some other pieces and got cards made up using them as well.  The rest of the other cards will be posted later, but I can now say that all of that paper is GONE!  I usually save narrow strips of the papers to make one of those cards with scraps, but these just didn't work together and they are now in the trash. That felt good letting them go!

Thank you for coming by today!
 

3 comments:

Lynette said...

Pretty paper, pretty card! It DOES feel good to just "let something go" doesn't it? :-)

Wanda said...

Great use of that DSP. I always liked that DSP and I'm pretty sure I have some left too!

Cheryl W said...

This card is very springlike. I like it a lot! It's definitely hard for me to throw out scraps of paper. I have to keep reminding myself, "It's just paper!"

  While I had the Hydrangea Hill dsp on my table from yesterday's card, I went ahead and made this one using some of the pieces that wer...