Wednesday, January 3, 2024

TWO CARDS FROM 5 1/4" X 4" DSP


The card base is 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" folded on the left.  I die cut a circle from the center of the 5 1/4" x 4" piece of dsp. I added that piece to a piece of white card stock which was just slightly smaller an then adhered it to the card base.  A design from one of the sheets was fussy cut and added to the white opening.
 

Then I took the circle that had been removed from the dsp, cut off an edge of it to add it flush with the right side of a white 3 3/4" x 5" piece of card stock.  This was then matted with the BoHo Blue card stock and added to a white card base.  

The directions from Stamptastic Designs for these cards and the ones tomorrow can be seen on this video.

3 comments:

Wanda said...

WOW!!! What a beautiful card.

Lynette said...

Well, I'm finally getting caught up again! I especially love the second card, Vicki, but they are both very pretty. Happy New Year to you! I like your gift card holders, too.

Cheryl W said...

These are both so pretty, and made so efficiently! I love the idea of using the cutout from one card to create a second card.

  While I had the Hydrangea Hill dsp on my table from yesterday's card, I went ahead and made this one using some of the pieces that wer...