Monday, January 22, 2024

FLIGHT & AIRY dsp


This designer series paper is one of the FREE items available during the current Sale-A-Bration.  The patterns are just gorgeous!  I saw THIS card on a YouTube video so I wanted to try to create one myself.  The little bird was fussy cut from one of the sheets of paper.  When I had finished I knew I wanted to send it to someone special.  One of our daughters has a friend who is curently going through Chemo treatments.  They have been friends since school days.

Thank you for coming by today!

 

2 comments:

Lynette said...

What a beautiful, special card, Vicki!! I love the pretty paper and the fussy-cut bird. I also like the folded corner - it's perfect on this card!

Cheryl W said...

Love this corner fold. I'm definitely going to give that card design a try. Thanks so much for sharing your lovely card.

  While I had the Hydrangea Hill dsp on my table from yesterday's card, I went ahead and made this one using some of the pieces that wer...