Thursday, January 25, 2024

TWO BOOK BINDER QUILTED STARS


This pattern makes a square layer and is perfect for the Book Binder card layout.  This particular pattern is more tedious but still not hard to make.  However, I was so eager to get it put on to a card that I forgot to "quilt" it with an embossing folder before adding the Mossy Green layer.  The dsp on this card is from the "Garden Walk" pack.

Since I discovered that it wasn't all that hard to make, I wanted one that actually had the quilted look so I made the one below.   


I stepped this one up by adding sheer ribbon around the "binder" portion before adhering that section down.  This card is probably going to go to my sister as a birthday card and I'll include a bunch of cards with quilt designs on them.  She has made many real quilts for the Linus Project.

Thank  you for coming by today!



 

2 comments:

Wanda said...

SO pretty and a lot quicker than sewing!! You did a great job! You had me at "wow""!

Cheryl W said...

These are neat, and the quilt square is perfect for this fold. Thanks for the inspiration.

  While I had the Hydrangea Hill dsp on my table from yesterday's card, I went ahead and made this one using some of the pieces that wer...