Tuesday, January 2, 2024

HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE!

Yesterday was a quiet day here.  We worked on a puzzle which has proven to be the hardest one we've done.....but it will be completed one way or the other.  We also spent time reading, watching football games and I worked on some cards using a dsp from the upcoming Sale-A-Bration free products.......Flight & Airy 12 x 12.  You will be able to order from the new mini catalog and Sale-A-Bration items on Thursday, January 4th.  

This paper is a welcome change from all of the Christmas cards we have been working on. This is the first card I made: 

I'll be posting more cards using this dsp tomorrow, Thursday and Friday.  Thank you for coming by today!

1 comment:

Cheryl W said...

We're working on a puzzle, too, Vicki, and I think it's our hardest one yet, as well. It was a Christmas gift, so we have to get it done and send a picture to the giver. Your card is lovely. I agree that something--anything--that is not Christmas is a welcome change!

  While I had the Hydrangea Hill dsp on my table from yesterday's card, I went ahead and made this one using some of the pieces that wer...