Wednesday, January 17, 2024

SOFTLY STIPPLED DSP/STYLISH SHAPES DIES

 


I am loving the colors used on the Softly Stipled designer series papers......these are Calypso Coral and Pebbled Path.  While going through posts on Pinterest, I saw this card.  I had the right papers but didn't have the stamp set which Lesley had used on her card.  I decided to try using a stamp from the Hand-Penned Flowers.  I think it worked well with this design too.  I really like this card.  Using circles makes a fun backdrop for a design.  

Thank you for coming by today!

3 comments:

Wanda said...

Very nice. Fun circles, it keeps your eye moving around the card.

Lynette said...

Pretty colors and patterns. I like the circles and the embossed background.

Cheryl W said...

Those colors look great together, and I like the circle background, too.

  While I had the Hydrangea Hill dsp on my table from yesterday's card, I went ahead and made this one using some of the pieces that wer...