Saturday, January 20, 2024

STACK, CUT AND SHUFFLE


These three sheets in the Poetic Expresions dsp just begged to be used together and what better way to do that than doing a Stack, Cut and Shuffle technique with them.  I made these a few days ago and I can't remember why I chose to add the narrow strips of BoHo Blue to the first two cards but I like them.

For all three cards I used the Heartfelt Hexagon stamp set and punch.


After I had the pieces for this one all glued down, I decided to flip it 180 degrees for the pieces to show in a different angle.


For the last of the three cards, I used a different sentiment from the stamp set and used the other frame around it. 

Thank you for coming by today!

 

4 comments:

Lynette said...

Great combination of papers, Vicki! I like the added strips on the first two, but it's nice without them, too.

Wanda said...

Fun piecing. I get mixed up when assembling pieces like this. Somehow they get flipped or something and it's like a bad puzzle. Your cards are just lovely and the colors are SO pretty!

Jeanne H said...

Love these cards!!

Cheryl W said...

I love this technique, too. Mostly because it makes several really nice cards all at once. Love how yours turned out!

  While I had the Hydrangea Hill dsp on my table from yesterday's card, I went ahead and made this one using some of the pieces that wer...