Saturday, January 6, 2024

SUNSHINE AND RAINBOWS


(Front)

The dsp in the package of "Sunshine & Rainbows" looked like it was going to be fun to create with but I found it a challenge.  I kind of forced myself to get some of the sheets out recently and made these cards.  I'm not sure if I will ever use the rest of the package.  


(Inside)

Below are the other two other cards I made. I like the sentiment with the rainbows background.  The little "sun" is actually the smallest die cut from a set of flower dies.



Inside both of these two cards, I added a strip of the paper with a "sun" die cut.

Thank you for coming by today!

 

2 comments:

Wanda said...

What bright fun cards! So cheery!

Cheryl W said...

I think the striped pattern would be pretty easy to use on cards but the rainbows would also give me trouble. I think you did a great job with the pattern, though. If you have any unicorn stamps and/or dies, they would go nicely with the rainbow. I'm sure you'll figure out how to use the rest of it. Nicely done, so far!

  While I had the Hydrangea Hill dsp on my table from yesterday's card, I went ahead and made this one using some of the pieces that wer...