Wednesday, January 31, 2024

USING DSP STRIPS


On January 23, Rita Holme had a video showing how to do this.  She had used the new SU large circle dies but I don't have those.  The largest one I have didn't fill up the card as well as I wanted but this is the one I made first after her video using retired dsp.


Since I didn't have a large enough circle, I decided to pull out one of my Spellbinders oval dies and tried it again using different retired dsp.  This one fills the front of the card much better.  It was a fun card to make.

Thank you for coming by!

 

2 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Very nice cards. It looks like you popped the circle and oval up. That would add some nice dimension.

Lynette said...

What a good idea! I especially like the second one's papers.

  While I had the Hydrangea Hill dsp on my table from yesterday's card, I went ahead and made this one using some of the pieces that wer...