Tuesday, January 30, 2024

GARDEN WALK BIRTHDAY CARD


My friend, Carol, had a birthday on the 23rd.  I'm afraid I was a little delayed in getting her card to her.  She lives across the alley from us so I finally delivered the card in person.  She opened it while I was there.  I obviously was in a hurry to get the belated card to her and she laughed...........I forgot to sign it.   So goes the days of my life.  lol

I hadn't made a card with this layout in a long time but I really like the way this one turned out.  I fussy cut a small flower from one of the other sheets to add to the popped up panel with the sentiment.  

Thank you for coming by!

 

3 comments:

Carol said...

I love this card so much Vicki! Belated or not it made my day. Thank you so much!!!

Cheryl W said...

I really like this layout, too. I think it's because it can showcase different patterns of DSP. So nice of you to remember your neighbor's birthday, belated or not!

Lynette said...

I love that layout. I have made some like it, but not for quite a while, either. Pretty papers, too.

  While I had the Hydrangea Hill dsp on my table from yesterday's card, I went ahead and made this one using some of the pieces that wer...