Saturday, June 29, 2024



I bought the floral dsp and the blue card stock in Des Moines years ago and had not done anything with it.  In my effort to use up some of my dsp from other than SU, I decided it was time for this to g  o!  I was happy to see that a retired Certain Celery card stock worked well as a mat for the last card.  I also still had my Certain Celery ink pad.  When I bought the paper I had other intentions for using it but that never came to be..........at least now that sheet of dsp has been used.

Thank you for coming by today!


 

1 comment:

Cheryl W said...

You made good use of that sheet of DSP. These all turned out very pretty.

SEVEN CARDS INSPIRED BY KAREN TITUS

I could spread these cards out over more than one post but they were all made following the directions on a video from  Karen Titus .  I Aft...