Tuesday, June 4, 2024


A few weeks ago I saw a video by Stamps-N-Lingers using the Art Gallery Stamp stamps and Fine Art Floral dsp. What I really liked about it was that she had stamped one of the images in several places around the card base either with VersaMark or like I did with the SoSaffron ink.  It gives a nice dimension to the background.  I added a piece of the dsp to a mat of Pretty Peacock before adding it to the card base.  The flower stamp was inked up and die cut. I added it with dimensionals.  The sentiment was also added with dimensionals over the stem but with no dimensional in the center since the flower was already raised.

Thank you for coming by today!

 

2 comments:

Wanda said...

Oh my. What a pretty card. I love how you cut the flower and added it to the outside of the frame. Absolutely lovely.

Cheryl W said...

So pretty, and the pretty peacock mat really makes the DSP stand out agains the yellow background. I like how you stamped the front of the card base, too. It definitely makes the card more appealing.

I have to say........these cards are just beautiful!  When I saw that someone had made cards like this, I had to make them as well.  I wante...