Wednesday, June 26, 2024


I have to say........these cards are just beautiful!  When I saw that someone had made cards like this, I had to make them as well.  I wanted to give the crafter credit here but forgot to make a note of who it was and searched both YouTube and Pinteret to see if I could find it again....with no luck.

I do remember that I cut a piece of dsp to 4" x 4" and then cut it diagonally having enough to make both cards.  The leaves and flowers were die cut from the Hues of Happiness dsp which is retired.  That collection of paper is some of the most beautiful designs that SU has sold.

Thank you for coming by today!

 

1 comment:

Cheryl W said...

These are truly lovely cards. This is another of the cards you shared that I may have to try. I need to make some anniversry cards to donate, so this would be a great layout to try.

These two cards were inspired by Stamping With Tracy using more of the Hues of Happiness dsp. Thank you for coming by today!