Wednesday, June 19, 2024



Recently I had a lady contact me.  She sent me the picture of a graduation card and asked if I could make one like it for her.  The picture was a lot like the first one below so this is what I made for her.  I even had the exact "Graduate" stamp to use on the front.  It doesn't show but the gold paper is very shiny.


After it was finished I sent her a picture and she said she would rather have silver than gold and would like to have a touch of blue with it.  The one below if what I put together for her and she approved.  


I put the first card in my tote and will gladly use it sometime in the future for a local graduate.  Thanks for coming by today!


 

3 comments:

Wanda said...

You did a great job on the card. I'd make one if I had the "Graduate" stamp~

Cheryl W said...

Both of these are wonderful cards. So nice of you to make a card to order...twice!

Lynette said...

How fun to have someone ask you to make them a special card! You did great!

CARDS FOR TWO CARE CENTERS

This past Tuesday one of my friends came and we assembled cards for two care centers.  The pictures show an assortment of the papers that we...