Thursday, June 13, 2024


As you can see I made this card and the one below back in May.  I had seen Susan Campfield's video show this card using some of the new designer papers.  You can watch the video here to see the measurements.

I made several like this using various papers.  I really like this easy layout so I made more and added the dsp to the flap of the envelopes.


Thank you for coming by today!


 

4 comments:

Wanda said...

Very rich looking cards. I do love that layout. I will have to check it out. I'm trying to work with strips more. You did a nice job with it.

Jeanne H said...

Well done! I have that dsp but haven't used it. You inspire me, thanks.

Cheryl W said...

I love the way you added the fussy-cut flower. This is a great layout for quick cards. Thanks for sharing the link to the video.

Lynette said...

These are very cool, and I love the matching envelopes.

CARDS FOR TWO CARE CENTERS

This past Tuesday one of my friends came and we assembled cards for two care centers.  The pictures show an assortment of the papers that we...